sunnuntai 24. maaliskuuta 2013

'simply praying in earnest only brings dreams of loneliness'

Tuntuu koko ajan että olen kesälomalla, vaikka on hirvittävän kylmä. Mietin, että "hei voisin mennä uimaan kavereitten kanssa" ja "ois kiva pyöräillä Ruissaloon ja valokuvata siellä kun on niin lämmintä" ...
 Ihmiset ovat hassuja.
 Niin olen minäkin.

I feel all the time like I was at summer vacation even though it's terribly cold in here. I thought that "hey I could go swimming with my friends" and "it'd be nice to cycle to Ruissalo and take photos there now when it's so warm and nice"...
 People are funny.
 And so am I.

This picture was taken only because I had that text and inspiration and I had no other model than myself. Otherwise I wouldn't pray. By the way my hands look weird in this photo... o_O
FLOWERS!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti